So we are starting something new! We’re excited to start listing our Top 10 Favorite Things about each wedding we are invited to photograph. This is a fun way for us to talk about specific things we loved about the people and the entire event, while at the same time sharing some really fun wedding ideas for our future clients! We hope you enjoy reading these as much as we enjoyed coming up with them!
Top 10 Things we loved about the Megan & Trevor’s Wedding:
10. The luxurious hotel suite the ladies got ready in…it was beautiful! Talk about feeling pampered!
9. The colors! It’s always fun to know the colors the bride chooses for her big day. Megan went with a combination we had not seen before: teal and lime green. We LOVED them!
8. Speaking of colors…the Bridesmaids’ bouquets were stunning. They were a small handful of lime green chrysanthemums with a base of magnolia leaves. Simple yet stunning. And ya’ll know how I love keeping things simple!
7. The church was beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that Trevor specifically asked his parents to join this church because he knew it was where he wanted to marry Megan. The best part of this little story? He asked them years ago.
6. Megan’s get-away dress! Oh it was so classic. The strapless, above the knee cocktail number couldn’t have looked better on anyone else.
5. The awesome wedding and reception coordinators (the photo above is of the reception team). Between five different people, we had all the help we needed for the picture taking process to go as smoothly as possible. Plus we love that the ladies were there to lift any possible stress Megan had.
4. Megan’s Dad is apparently quite the singer, and it didn’t take too much encouragement to get him on the mic. He added the perfect touch to get the party going, and gave us some great entertainment!
3. Bag Pipes welcomed the guests as they arrived to the ceremony. There is something so peaceful, yet exciting about that sound as it meets your ears. It put a smile on everyone’s face.
2. Trevor is a really funny guy. The mother/son dance was downright hilarious as Trevor threw in random moves just for the sake of, well, you know… being funny.And Mom, well, you could see the adoration beaming as her son shone on the dance floor.
1. The overall relaxed feeling of the day. Once the dress was on and the guests began to arrive, Megan was was nothing but ready. Ready to walk down that aisle, ready to commit to forever, ready to marry the man who loves her so. very. much. The whole day was such a joy!
Congratulations Trevor and Megan!
Here are a few more of our favorites from their big day:
Their wedding pictures have been posted. Please click here to access them.
If you do not know the passcode, you will need to contact the bride or groom for the information.